Injection Molding Machine Technician
Viking LLC, A DEMA Company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Injection Molding Machine Technician to join our Team located in Nesquehoning, PA. This position will be responsible for the set-up and start-up of injection mold machinery and equipment to aid in the production of quality standard products. Duties include mold machining, performing installations and adjustments, monitoring systems, troubleshooting problems, and conducting regular maintenance to promote the uninterrupted flow of products.
At Viking, we are committed to investing in talented, hardworking, team-oriented individuals who take pride in a job well done. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you cannot only grow but make an impact. We celebrate success and honor dependability (we can count on you, and you can count on us).
- Do you conduct yourself with unquestionable integrity?
- Do you demonstrate respect and appreciation for those around you?
- Are you innovative and strive to challenge the status quo?
- Do you strive for continuous improvement?
- Do you take pride in a job well done?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would like to talk to you.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Install molds and set up injection molding machines for production
- Operate injection mold machines and mold-changing equipment
- Conduct regular maintenance inspections and perform repairs
- Perform machine troubleshooting to promote an uninterrupted flow of products
- Ensure a safe workplace, efficient production procedures, and an orderly production area
- Provide support to the Team and promote the company’s safety policies and regulations
Key Position Requirements:
- Previous experience working with injection molding equipment in a technical and/or troubleshooting capacity required
- Previous experience as a machine operator working in a production environment preferred
- 1-year Plastics injection molding experience preferred
- Experience using mechanic tools, basic hand tools, and equipment maintenance knowledge preferred
- Strong mechanical, technical, and mathematical aptitude
- Production and processing aptitude including knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds with or without assistance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- Critical thinking skills to detect issues and find solutions to ensure machinery produces quality product
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and adaptable; able to work independently within a team focused environment
- Good attendance is required for this position
This job can be physically demanding, with time on your feet and time spent in awkward positions, picking up heavy tools, and moving large pieces of equipment. Environmental conditions commonly associated with this job include loud noises from machinery, heat, and humidity.
- Weekly pay
- Generous paid time off
- Insurance (including Medical, Dental, Life, STD and more)
- 401k with Company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
Viking LLC brings 50+ years of experience, and, when coupled with DEMA’s 50+ years, results in an impressive 100 years of chemical dispensing and fluid control knowledge. DEMA’s worldwide headquarters are located in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A., with additional sales and warehouse locations in Zeewolde, Netherlands, Sydney, Australia, Shanghai, China and Sao Paulo, Brazil. The two product lines combined will offer our customers the most options in the marketplace when choosing chemical dispensing products to economically and accurately dispense institutional cleaning chemicals.
Viking LLC is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer